FITposium 2022 provides attendees with the opportunity to learn and connect with others in person or from the comfort and safety of their homes. All keynote sessions will be available for streaming during the conference weekend.Types of Presentations
There will be three types of presentations during FITposium 2022.
Difference in Conference Pass Types
- LIVE Keynote Presentations for in person and virtual attendees.
- On Demand Library of additional educational content you can stream.
- Interactive Workshops for in person attendees only.
FITposium 2022 offers 3 types of passes for attendees.
- Virtual General Admission: Tune into any part of the conference during Oct 13-15 to watch the live or the on-demand presentations. After Oct 16 all the sessions expire.
- Virtual VIP: Not only can you tune in LIVE during the Oct 13-15 dates, but VIP attendees also get unlimited access to all of the sessions indefinitely. No expiration date. VIP attendees can also participate in our media pitches and casting calls with magazines, podcasts and media outlets.
- In-Person Inner Circle Pass: For those who want to come to Arizona to learn, connect and grow in person with exclusive workshops, opportunities, photo shoots and much more!
All tickets are non-refundable but are transferable if you are not longer able to attend for any reason.